Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It has begun!

This is a post from Jason. It's my first personal post on a blog ever, so be patient if I break blogging etiquette. This morning, while I was in the middle of teaching Heart of Darkness to my 2nd period class, I got "the call." So sure enough, I dropped Conrad, and a few hours later Kristin and I were at the hospital in early labor (well, she was). While it is still very early in the process and contractions are still comparatively small, the doctors are taking a "more conservative approach" than usual and keeping us here; they want all the right personnel in the right place at the right time. At any rate, here we are: hurrying up to wait. We'll keep you posted...

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you both. I think this is a sign that his name should be Conrad. :) Looking forward to the updates. All my best to you and KK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, i like conrad! good idea. keep us all posted!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you guys. Can't wait to hear more news!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it! Thinking of you guys and so excited for Wolfie's arrival to meet his amazing parents and looking forward to welcoming him to our 'csg family' : ) Also, sending along all our thoughts and strength for his first medical procedure. Love you guys, jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss you! And we are thinking of you and Wolfie very often!

    Love,
    Your AP Lit class
    (PS, no we didn't do this during class.... well...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you guys! We know that you are both Chuck Norris tough, so we know that Wolfie will be too. You are all fighters! Wahoo! I can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaay! I popped my head into your office this morning to see if there was any news! I will be thinking of you and checking this blog often!

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking about you and your little guy. Hoping that all is going well. Brenda Rusnak :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss you in English, Mr Leclaire! I really hope everything will work out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deborah PennellatoreNovember 4, 2011 at 10:26 AM

    Wow...Mr.Leclaire,it has been a really long time! You came to mind today and I decided to do a quick search online to see if I could find you. I came across your blog and saw your picture, I couldn't believe I had found you. I hope you don't mind hearing from one of your old Bradford students...would love to hear from you sometime. Congratulations on your lovely family! Hope to hear from you soon.
    Deborah
    deborahfaith23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete