Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dull is Good

No news today. Sorry, Kristin and I spent hours and hours doing nothing particular and somehow forgot to post. There were no significant medical changes today. Samuel continues to improve. We (and a couple of visitors) got to hold him for several hours. Sam and I just finished watching "How to Train Your Dragon." Kristin kept telling us to turn it down. It was a lovely day full of nothing much. I'll remember to post a couple of pictures tomorrow. In the meantime, Happy Spring Break CT; call me if you'd like to come visit. And good night. Here's to more dull days just like this one!

6 comments:

  1. I think this is your most exciting post yet! So nice to read that there was 'no news' today. Love that Sam already knows the definition of irony and that I can relate to his SVT. I can always teach him how to kick an 'episode'. Getting peed on is the best! When Max's aunt was singing to him during a diaper change, he managed to pee in her mouth! Kris - Joanne is right, you look beautiful. It is funny to me to see you with your hair so dark...I always describe you as my 'tall, blonde friend' : ) Love you guys so much, jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each day we breathe a sigh of relief when we read your blog. Dull is definitely good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you guys, all three of you!

    Mike Porter and Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this super boring post. Here's to a ton more like it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crazy nut job lady in Oklahoma again. Thanks for an update! I just like to know how the little guy is doing! Praise God for dullness.

    ReplyDelete